Sunday, October 30, 2016
QueensNYCMom7:05:00 PM#Halloween, Candy Corn, DIY, Goodie Bags, Goody Bag, Popcorn, tips, Treat Bags, trick or treat 17 comments
Today I am bringing you a fun Halloween do it yourself (DIY) idea for your kids. These spooky gloves treat bags are easy to make that will put a boo in your day. You just need to have all of your supplies ready to put your touch to them. I will be showing you how to make a Popcorn with Candy Corn Treat Bag and a Spooky Candy filled Treat Bag. I love Clancy's Delightful Popcorn because it is NON-GMO verified, gluten, nut, cholesterol, and dairy free. It has 0g Trans Fat per serving and is a good source of fiber.
-Plastic gloves (powder free)
-Candy and popcorn
1. Take out a plastic glove and fill each finger with a candy corn.
2. Fill with a little popcorn and spread it to each finger. Then fill in the rest of the glove until it is filled up.
3. Twist the top of the glove and place a small piece of tape around it.
4. Lastly, cut a ribbon and tie it around the glove.
5. To fill out the Spooky Candy filled Treat Bag, place different candies in each finger.
6. Spread the candies so they fill evenly in each finger. Then fill the rest of the glove with candy.7. Repeat steps 3-4.
You can make these Halloween Spooky Glove Treat Bags for your children. Above are two types you can make. Remember you can chose any type of candy your children will like. Just follow the easy steps above. The end is a trick or treats all will love and enjoy.