Sunday, October 22, 2017
With Halloween just around the corner, you might be thinking of fun Halloween treat ideas for your kids. This do it yourself candy roll craft is fun. You can have your kids help you color the rolls. This guide step by step guide will include all the supplies you will need to have an epic Halloween this year.
1. Toilet paper roll
2. Assorted candy
3. Orange/green tissue paper
4. Halloween sparkle mesh
7. Googly eyes
8. Halloween rings
9. Small rubber bands
10. Green, black and orange crayon or markers
- Take a toilet roll and color it either orange or green. If you prefer you can also leave it plain.
- Next, cut the sparkle mesh/tissue paper rectangular and place the roll on top with candy inside.
- Next, wrap mesh/tissue around the roll and place a tape to hold in place.
- Next, for mesh use a mini rubber band and for tissue twist and tie a ribbon to one side.
- Next, you tie the other ribbon to the other side. For the mesh twist and slide the spider rings to each end.
- You can place googly eyes onto the tissue.
- If you like, after placing the eyes you can take a marker and make spooktacular faces on it.
Now you can make these Halloween goodies at home. Remember you can choose any assorted candies that fit into the roll. Just follow the steps above, the end is a trick or treat all will love and enjoy.
Anita is a Latina wife and mom of 2 children. A soon to be teenager 12 yr old boy and a sassy 7 yr old girl. We shares movies, entertainment, food recipes, fashion, shopping, money saving tips,DIY, travel and family activities. All of her tips with her readers. Connect with her at firstname.lastname@example.org